BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

ssssssssssssavage

at my inlaws...brothers in law talking about the positives of pipeline expansion and work opportunities in alberta...fuck...me!!!!!!!...can i please join in on your conversation?????...instead here i am upstairs seeing how a random toy went with my new book title and excited about that find...maybe i should run downstairs and excitedly tell the family..."i was...there was...one of the toys...a batman figure...well...it goes great with the..."...ahhhh fuck it...savage...hollow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey William Brown,

Next time, come on down and join us. A different perspective always makes things more interesting.

Markus, the brother-in-law

WELCOME OHME said...

HA! BUSTED!...that made me laugh...you'll have to join my sunshine kid detective agency cause i have no idea how you found me!